Last month I intended to do this. I really really did, then all of a sudden February has gone and its March! Already!!
So while I might be late to the party, to the party I am coming with my bucket list for the month!
1. Keep the blood pressure steady and DO NOT have a baby until April!
2. Start packing to get ready to move. Which in reality being 8 months pregnant actually means making lists and directing the husband.
3. Clear the spare bed ready for my mum to come and stay while the husband is off running the marathon, again more a directing of the husband!
4. Find a new nursery for the terror. This one makes me sad. I LOVE his nursery, I just think that once the baby comes to join the family it’s going to be too far for me to drive 20 minutes each way to get him. Sob.
5. Buy a push present for the husband
6. Make time each weekend for the terror and focus on enjoying time as a family of 3 before the impending arrival of #2!
7. Pack the hospital bag….
8. Make the final decision on the great double buggy debate!
Hmmm fairly new baby related this month can you tell what’s on my mind?!
Linking up with Twinderelmo at My Monthly Bucket List
You can follow our adventures from the sandpit (and beyond) over on Facebook, see you there!