Baby Led Weaning is hitting our house big style and with it the return of the Baby Led Weaning Cookbook with recipes in for all the family.
Sausages are a firm favourite of the Toddler. I can guarantee that tea will be eaten if I serve sausages but I don’t like to do it regularly as they aren’t always the healthiest. As well as that it’s difficult for the baby to manage and I’m not the world’s biggest fan of de-skinning sausages.
This recipe moves away from pork and uses lamb instead it’s probably less of a sausage and more of a sausage shaped lamb meatball.
BLW Lamb and Mint Sausages
250g lamb mince
2 tbsp fresh mint
1 tsp dried mixed herbs
How to do it
1. Cook the peas, then mash to a smooth puree
2. Mix the lamb mince, peas, dried herbs and mint together and shape into sausages
3. Pop into the fridge for an hour to firm
4. Fry evenly for approx. 10 minutes
5. ServeFacebook, see you there!