So #blogstorm is a little late this month, just a tiny bit. Mainly because I was here….
Busy taking a proper holiday. No blogging. Limited social media. Just time with my 3 boys.
But I’m back *for a whole 2 days before I board a plane again* and that means so is #blogstorm. A monthly blog linky, (normally) opening on the 29th of each month and staying open for 2 weeks, for any and all blogging related posts hosted by myself and the lovely Martyn from Inside Martyn’s Thoughts.
I loved Angela’s from Days in Bed post on her new blog design with the amazing illustrations. I loved all the illustrations they are incredible and really capture the essence of her blog.
Martyn’s favourite post was from Debbie at Random Musings, “How To Leave Great Comments on Blog Posts and Why You Should” a fantastic post which reminds us all of blogger solidarity.
This month I’m linking up how I created my media kit and Martyn is linking up a post on blogging mojo. I think a lot of bloggers are feeling the same at the moment.
Our rules are simple:
1. Link up as many blogging related posts as you want, just remember to add the badge to any post you link
2. Add your link using the Inlinkz button below, that will add your post to this post. Not sure how to do it? There is a fantastic guide from The Dad Network that can be found here.
3. Comment on this post and at least 2 other linked up posts that tickle your fancy. Its commenting and sharing the love that makes this community great.
4. Remember to tweet your link using #blogstorm. Make sure to tweet us (@Laura_BabyKicks and @Mr_Kitney and we will be sure to RT)
5. If you want to pop by and say hi, we won’t bite and we love to connect with you guys.
The linky will stay open for 2 weeks.
The storm has arrived, will you get caught in it?