Laura is an ex-banker turned blogger after a move to the Middle East in 2013 where she wasn’t quite ready to take on the role of a stereotypical expat wife.
Life with Baby Kicks began in 2013 and has gone from strength to strength ever since. The blog has acted as a springboard for Laura to be published in a variety of magazines and sites.
Notable achievements include being included in the top 20 blogs of 2015 for the Huffington Post, several viral posts on her own site, including “Dear Mummy, I’m Not Sleeping Because” and “Why Mums are So Tired“, as well as featuring in publications both in the Middle East and UK.
Interested in learning more? Get in touch!
- Doha Family: My Family’s FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Experience
- Doha Family: The Impact of Blended Learning 18 Months On
- Doha Family: Helping Your Child Settle into Qatar
- Huffington Post: 11 Types of Mum You Meet at Baby Group
- Sassy Mama Dubai: 7 of the Best Travel Toys For Fuss Free Flying
- EcoSouk: Celebrating Our Oceans
*a complete listing of all Doha Family articles can be found here